Recover deleted facebook photos: The safest method to recover all your deleted facebook photos, post etc
Have you accidentally deleted photos on Facebook and wished you could get them back? Your luck is about to turn around as I am going to tell you how to recover deleted Facebook photos.
In this tutorial, I’ll be showing you how to recover deleted Facebook photos. The safest and easiest way to recover deleted photos from Facebook is to use the Facebook archive feature.
This feature is free to use and allows you to download and save a copy of all your pictures videos posts and information from your Facebook profile to your computer.
While there are other apps and services that may claim to be able to help you to get your deleted photos back, we’d recommend staying away from them as you run the risk of having your information stolen and you may have to pay for the service as well.
Stick to the option provided by Facebook to avoid those issues to recover your Facebook photos with Facebook archive.
You may also like: How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone
Recover deleted facebook photos: Follow these steps
1. Open your computer’s web browser and go to facebook.com.
2. Log into your account by entering your email address and password in the top right corner of the page.
3. Click the downward arrow icon, select settings from the drop-down menu.
4. At the bottom of the general settings page click download a copy of your Facebook data.
5. Now click start my archive then click start my archive again. It’ll take a few minutes for Facebook to create your archive when it’s done you’ll receive an email with a link to download it.
6. Open your email inbox to find an email from Facebook. Within the email click the download link to open the download page in your browser.
7. Click download archive to start downloading your pictures videos and other posts.
8. Re-enter your password to confirm.
9. Once the download is complete open the Downloads folder on your computer then open the sub folder containing your archive it will be called Facebook dash your name dot zip.
10. Open the photos folder within it to access your Facebook pictures now you’ll see a list of folders containing all your photos in chronological order. Unfortunately the names of the folders will not correspond to the names of your photo albums or posts so look through the folders to check out the images they contain.
That’s all it takes to recover deleted photos from Facebook.